This is a room which uses Japanese traditional tatami flooring. The rush used on the outer layer of the tatami is said to be effective in purifying the air. Please enjoy a relaxed sleep on the Japanese futon.
All rooms with double beds and high-quality down bedding, to ensure a space where guests can relax in tranquillity. Also furnished with empty refrigerator for guest’s use. Enjoy your fill of the Esaka cityscape from south-facing city view rooms.
Various facilities including meeting rooms and amenities such as a laundry service (fee-charging) available at the hotel.
Wireless LAN(Wi-Fi) available for use throughout the building. Please feel welcome to avail of the Wi-Fi in all guestrooms and the lobby area.
There is no parking available at the hotel. We request that you use a fee-charging parking lot located in the vicinity.
- Expo ’70 Commemorative Park (Bampaku-kinen Park) (with a Japanese garden)
- The venue of Expo Osaka held in 1970 in Suita City. Two years after the holding of this event Expo ’70 Commemorative Park was opened … read more
- Meiji-no-Mori Mino Quasi Natural Park
- One of Osaka’s signature scenic spots, with Mino Waterfall having been selected as one of “Japan’s
- ◆Hotel Parkside
- Location: Esaka-cho 1-13-28, Suita City, Osaka Prefecture 564-0063
- Contact information: Tel.: 06-6386-9191/ Fax.: 06-6386-9146
- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Beside Daido Seimei Building, 1 minute walk Exit 1 of Esaka Station on Midosuji Subway Line, the major artery of downtown Osaka.
- 4 minutes by train from JR Shin-Osaka Station.
- 9 minutes by train from Midosuji Subway Line Umeda Station.
- 15 minute drive from Osaka International Airport (Itami).
- Around 10 minutes from Suita-Toyonaka IC on the Meishin Expressway.
- Around 25 minutes from Osaka International Airport by Monorail Kita-Osaka Kyuko Express.
- There is no parking available at the hotel. We request that you use a fee-charging parking lot located in the vicinity.